Transgender Girl: Identifies as Female, 16-18 years old.
*Pays approximately $2,500.00 if selected.
Looking for young women in Grades 11 & 12 (Age 16 to 18) who are planning to attend prom in 2018. These young women represent the beauty of diversity and challenge the Prom Queen stereotype. We are looking for women of all different shapes, sizes, ethnicity, religion, personality, etc. Young women who have an opinion, perspective or a story to share. From the most flamboyant to the most timid, these are our Queens!
Details & Submission Information: If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition. Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com
1. Your name, age, dress size and the role you are applying for.
2. Please confirm that you plan on attending Prom 2018.
3. Tell us a bit about yourself and what would make you a different or unique kind of “Prom Queen”.
4. Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. Ideally no sunglasses or hats - unless for religious purposes).
5. Your primary contact information (including phone number) *If you are a represented actor, please include your union status, resume & your agent’s contact information
6. Please write ‘PROJECT PROM QUEEN’ in subject line of e-mail, along with your name, age and role. (E.G. Project Prom Queen - Lucy Hazan - Transgender Girl)
Submissions are due by: Monday December 4th by 9AM
AUDITION: December 9th, 2017
WARDROBE FITTING: December 14th
SHOOT: December 15th, 16th & 17th
Questions or Concerns:
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
*Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
*This is a union job. Non Actors will be permitted
*You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
*If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as you may be able to attend the recall audition